SEM Search Engine Marketing

How to get traffic to website ? How can i earn more money from my web site ? How can i get money from net ? How i can get money from my blog ? etc are commenly asking questions by site owners and blog writers. I do accept that several times I used to ask these questions to myself and I have made several searches with these all questions. When my eyes reached the word SEO, I do a serious researches with it. I must say that most of the ideas i learned about computer and internet are done with out anybodies help. in the case of SEO also i learned a lot myself. The search engine optimization ideas I have learned from net with my years long research, changed the traffic to my blogs a lot. But the new form of search engine optimization give way to search engine marketing because the need of increase in income to my blog with the increase of quality web traffic made successfully with the term Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Promotion of web sites and blogs by increasing the visibility of sites in search engine result pages. I do remember an occation in which I have asked to a friend about how he gets traffic to his blog. He said that he used to send his Blog Url to his friends by email. Later he said that he has increased his web traffic by sending the url of his blog through orkut scraps. One day he said that he got a warning message from google about his web traffic source. When I learned the technology of search engine optimization I tried to share the ideas with him but he has stopped blogging as google has banned his account. I am sure I am getting the quality traffic through search engine optimization and getting a good revenue from my blog by search engine marketing tips.