Sheila Scarborough: Travel Writer, Speaker, Tourism blogger

This Sheila Scarborough: Travel Writer, Speaker, Tourism blogger. I met her at International conference on Travel and Tourism Technology ICTT 2013 held at Hotel Leela, Kovalam. Before I attending the 3 days conference which was mainly on social media and utilization of latest trends in tour and travel industry, I have gone through Sheila Scarborough's websites and blogs, her twitter profiles, her guest posts in perceptive travel. Her activities in Tourism Current, her video published in youtube etc. I understand many positive points from her writings. Her presentation in ICTT 2013 was an excellent one. She taught us the importance of using ears efficiently to listen more to the audience opinions.
This photo was taken my me with my Nokia E 72. I can not blame my mobile's camera if the image seems unclear and looks like she has put a cheroot in her mouth. But actually is her pen at her mouth while she was busy engaged with her lap top. I quickly remember the prose essay named On habits I studied during my pre-degree course. The essay On habits was written by AG Gardiner.

I read many post written by Sheila Scarborough. I like many of tips provided in her blog posts and some times she writes witty manner. I still remember some his quick witted moments during her seminar presentation in ICTT 2013. I do follow and regularly listen what she contributes in perceptive travel website and in tourism current websites.

I am Search engine optimization professional from Cochin Kerala and I represent Cabs Kerala, Tour Operator from Cochin with all kinds of Kerala Tour Packages, in the International Conference ICTT version 2013.