The most visited blog

One day i asked a question in google adsense help forum which is the most visited blog ?. Most of persons in the help forum asked another question to me that why I asked that question ? I wish to know about that blog because I was in dare need of more visit to my blog. But I got an answer from a good friend of the help forum. That day I understand another truth that the highest number of visit will not lead to a better earnings. Yes the high number of visit may not affect a good earning. That day learned few things about MFA sites yes the low paying made for adsense sites. When i find some MFA sites, by doing simple search in google, I copied them and parted in my google adsense ad filtering spot, I found a high increase in my earnings. That was my first step to do technical sides of increasing the ways of my net earnings.