What do you like more in your life ?

Every day we used to wake up with a prayer oh my god give me a happy day. Live a happy life is the most ultimate aim of everybody for that life we need many things which will bring the real happiness. Once i asked to one of my friends what did he like more in his life ? Surprisingly he answered that he likes himself more than any thing in this world. He was my college met. With his answer I realised yes he was right we must have good level of love for ourselves. That can be said as individual concern. I must do many things for me otherwise I can not lead a happy life. I must work and earn money for my economic provision. So philosophically my friend was right with his opinion. Later in many debates i used to hear many opinions about the topic of what you like more. There was may persons who have quoted sayings of several personalities like Christ, Buddha, Gandhiji, Mohammad Nabi etc. Yes I must accept their opinions also we must love our neighbors we must, have a social sympathy to our nearby fellow human beings. Everybody must have a love on their friends and relatives etc. When we analyse why we should have level of love towards us, we must accept that for every needs and wishes, firstly we must have a love towards us otherwise we cannot live at least more than a minute. Every second by second we generate that love of ourselves. We must live here so we breath we can not live thirsty so we drink. We cannot adored the heat of the sun cold of the wind wetness of the rain so we built houses. We have shy so we wear cloths. No if you cannot accept my words it is ok you wear cloths to protect your body from dust and cold yes it is ok if you wear cloths for protect you body every time. Hey hey hey do you mind to tell what you like most ? Please just comment your answer if you dont mind .. . .

Wish to see a Photo?
Wish to read news online ?