About Computer

Today I want to say about few know things about computer

According to me computer usage is very high, Most interesting factor regarding the usage of computer is its speed & accuracy. It was 1999 I first used computer. That time i was so happy to work with computer. As computer reduces our work and reduces more work load the usage of computer is a very blessing in the office atmospheres. Computers are widely used in offices for solving the works of typing and documentations. It means the computers were widely replaced in the place of type writing machines. Usage of computer instead of type writers for preparing office letters and documentation were very amazing initially. Using the saving facility in computer the typists are very happy to change the letter details and save as into new file. As the computers are very fine in reducing work load and easy for documentation works, the short cuts and other facilities introduced by different software were another blessing for computer operators and data entry operators.

Once i used to study the shot cut keys of word processing. Later when i was attending a interview in a firm for the selection of Medical Transcriptional post, one of the member in the interview board asked about some shot cut keys for central alignment and bolding a sentence. I have really laughed silently with that question. Because he asked me that question meanwhile discussing more serious global matters. He was the technical expert in the interview board, and asked me such question aiming to shine in the interview. I answered correctly as ctrl+E and ctrl+ B. Actually I was knowing A to z keyboard shotcuts in Microsoft Office software. With my suddent answer he was really shokecd because he have never expected the answer from me. suddently he asked what is the shor cut to find a word in a word file. I replied as ctrl+F.

I have learned all the short cuts keys used in the MS Office. But after all in many interviews in which was interview board member, I have asked short cuts keys to many candidates. Many times i have expected answers for my tough questions about short cut keys about MS word. Another funny thing is that many of my friends and colleagues had commented about my way of using short cut keys while i was typing data in their presence.


Here I share the main short cut keys in MS Office to all...

A to Z keyboard short cuts in Microsoft Word

Ctrl + A = Select All data in the document file

Ctrl + B = Bold the Selected Fonts

Ctrl + C = Copy the selected data or picture

Ctrl + D = Font properties Eg: font size, face, color, underline, bold, font
effects, Character spacing and tex effects

Ctrl + E = Central Alignment to the data

Ctrl + F = Find a word which we enter in the text field

Ctrl + G = Go to the data which we enter in the text field

Ctrl + H = Replace the data which we enter in the txt field

Ctrl + I = Italics the selected data or word

Ctrl + J = Justify the allignment of data

Ctrl + K = Incert Hiperlink (link to file and web pageto the word or date selected

Ctrl + L = Left Alignment

Ctrl + M = Margin adjustment

Ctrl + N = Create a new document

Ctrl + O = Open an existing document file

Ctrl + P = Print

Ctrl + Q = Disabling the formats done in selected data in spacing, margin tab

Ctrl + R = Right Allignment

Ctrl + S = Save the document

Ctrl + T = set the Tab

Ctrl + U = Underline the selected data or word

Ctrl + V = Paste the coppied or cuted data

Ctrl + W = Close the window

Ctrl + X = Cut the selected data or matter

Ctrl + Y = Re undo

Ctrl + Z = Undo